- To dispel the myths about single parents
- To prevent isolation
- To support parents through their challenges and improve lives
- To empower parents and their children
- To support parents to be a better version of themselves
- To connect with the local single parent community and build relationships.
There are 1.8 million single parent families in the UK. Majority struggle to provide basic essentials such as food for their children.
Worcestershire Solo Warriors are passionate about ensuring single parent families thrive and not just survive.